Lt. Commander
So I just reinstalled the game on a new computer and bought a new month to try getting back into the game, and now when I log in and try to patch it gives me a message
"Account error, Please click here for more information"

Clicking it opens up http://startrekonline.com/support/account_error which just says
"This game requires a retail purchase to play. Please visit this page to get your copy!
If you've already purchased the game, please enter your retail key here."

I bought the game back at launch online, and so don't have my retail key anymore. It says on the next page that if I've allready activated my account I should be able to log in, but won't let me.

Anybody know what's wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-30-2011, 05:02 AM
Most Account Problems need to be resolved directly with Customer Support Center. Little to no Specific help can come from the forum, unless there are specific issues you can outline. (Without revealing your personal information of course)

In my Signature is a Link to GM-Support-Ticket. If you click that, log-in on that site, and follow the Links to Account Support, you will be able to ask for help there for your specific issue. (With any luck, and some real good timing, you may land Live Chat Support there)
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2011, 05:26 AM
thank you for the link, have sent a ticket and am awaiting reply.