Lt. Commander
# 1281
09-23-2011, 06:26 PM
At this time the primary TNG uniform guides have been updated. This includes the Captain's Variants and the Acting Ensign as well as the Counselor Troi Jumpsuits but not the Mirror Universe versions, nor the Cadet or Technician guides. I will get to those very soon.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1282
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Awesome Blackavaar! Thank you so much.

I came here from the STOwiki page, hoping for some updates! Glad I did.

The STOwiki page has not been updated with your stuff in a few months... kinda sad about that, I rather like how they have things set up.

Thanks for all the uniform goodness, keep it up! And whoever was updating the STO wiki, I wish you would start back up again.
Lt. Commander
# 1283
09-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar_of_Champions View Post
Awesome Blackavaar! Thank you so much.

I came here from the STOwiki page, hoping for some updates! Glad I did.

The STOwiki page has not been updated with your stuff in a few months... kinda sad about that, I rather like how they have things set up.

Thanks for all the uniform goodness, keep it up! And whoever was updating the STO wiki, I wish you would start back up again.
Actually, I am the one who updates the STOwiki pages too. I'm just holding off on updating those until the guides are all switched to the new style. I figured it would look kind of patchy if the styles varied from section to section.

I promise to update them soon though.

Lt. Commander
# 1284
09-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Quick question. On your screenshot for the Motion Picture badge, you have the second color option as customizable. However I only ever have one customizable color option in the game. How do you get the second color option?
Lt. Commander
# 1285
09-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle0rum
Quick question. On your screenshot for the Motion Picture badge, you have the second color option as customizable. However I only ever have one customizable color option in the game. How do you get the second color option?
Are you playing a Female character?

There's a bug on the Female version of the Motion Picture badge. My best work around is to switch to another badge, choose the second color on that badge and then switch back. This still limits you to only the metallic colors however, which means most divisional colors are not available. Hopefully they will fix this issue someday.

Lt. Commander
# 1286
09-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah, it's a female character. Good to know I wasn't doing anything wrong. Hopefully they do fix it sooner rather than later.
Lt. Commander
# 1287
09-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle0rum
Yeah, it's a female character. Good to know I wasn't doing anything wrong. Hopefully they do fix it sooner rather than later.
If you haven't already, you might want to put in a Bug Ticket for it. The more tickets they get, the faster it will get fixed.

Lt. Commander
# 1288
09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
All TNG Cadet uniforms are now updated.

For the KDF side, all 25th Century Klingon uniforms have been updated.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1289
09-30-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
All TNG Cadet uniforms are now updated.

For the KDF side, all 25th Century Klingon uniforms have been updated.

Enjoy!

Thanks for those latest updates, mate! Nice work!

Was wondering...will you create a guide for the uniform worn by the officer on Earth Spacedock that presides over the promotion ceremonies?

Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 1290
09-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Thanks for those latest updates, mate! Nice work!

Was wondering...will you create a guide for the uniform worn by the officer on Earth Spacedock that presides over the promotion ceremonies?

Cheers!
Thanks!

Ha ha ha! Since my post "5 Pips?" I have received a number of requests for that variant. Yes, I will be working on that as well as some other surprises over the weekend.