Lt. Commander
# 141
09-26-2011, 11:19 PM
What ever happened to the "Social" options, linking twitter and facebook to our in game accounts? Will we ever get to see it re-implemented into the game, and functioning properly?
Lt. Commander
# 142
09-27-2011, 12:01 AM
"A: Basically, we no longer plan to sell playable species when we go F2P (and will most likely stop selling them prior as well). Premium playable species such as Liberated Borg, Caitians, Klingon Fed, and Joined Trill will not be sold but will instead remain premium rewards for either lifetime membership, veteran rewards, or unlocked via some other in game mechanism. In addition, some species such as Fed Ferengi, Rigelian, Tellarite, and Pakled will become free additional default species. If we introduce new species in the future, they will most likely be tied to unlocking some achievement or special reward in game, but the details are TBD."

This is of note to me, and I apologize if it's been asked, but what happens to those of us who SPENT MONEY on these "premium" races? This is an especially important question with regard to TELLARITES who are unplayable because of a bug that causes crashes, and have been unplayable since they were introduced.

Can I anticipate a refund?
Lt. Commander
# 143
09-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Credits would not be possible to send my PJ's in the options trade you can email game. anything less credits.is possible cure within the ships as they have doctors on board.
Sorry for my English I'm from Barcelona: (
Lt. Commander
# 144 future borg incursions
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Are there plans to implement a slowed down but constant bog attacks. Right now i know its an event but heck its a lot of fun. Are there any plans to make this a permanent feature into the game but just occurs less often
Lt. Commander
# 145
09-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
THIS THREAD IS NOT WHERE YOU ASK QUESTIONS.

Learn how to read the OP.
(Scratches head), Thank God ! I thought it was just me !
It's like one walks off the side of a building and the rest follow.
Lt. Commander
# 146
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM
1) Will the alien ships (the Vulcan, Orion and such) be given their own interiors someday?

2) Since we have the Nausicaan respirator and benzite air tube, shouldnt there be a Zaranite style face plate in the alien category?

3) Are there plans for alien animals, like with star wars galaxies?