Lt. Commander
Cryptic why did you change the UGC daily to starting at Level 10? I'm just curious and would like to know an answer to this as soon as possible because that really bothers me. I'm fine with the fact that you changed it to Level 10 only because during the Lieutenant Levels it didn't offer much skill points but those skill points were still usefull in levelling up my Lieutenant characters. So I'd like to know, why did you do it? I know aobut this because of the Release notes by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderJackson900
Cryptic why did you change the UGC daily to starting at Level 10? I'm just curious and would like to know an answer to this as soon as possible because that really bothers me. I'm fine with the fact that you changed it to Level 10 only because during the Lieutenant Levels it didn't offer much skill points but those skill points were still usefull in levelling up my Lieutenant characters. So I'd like to know, why did you do it? I know aobut this because of the Release notes by the way.

Ask why not. 1-10 is just a start, many things are going 11+, what good is it to you at such a low and fast level?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2011, 03:33 AM
It might be some kind of manner to ensure people are not abusing the Foundry missions to gain Dilitihium or other rewards very quickly?
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-30-2011, 05:05 AM
To slow the pace of leveling in the game means putting one in a position to make lower level purchases from the Cstore? If you flew by the ranks at the present pace, you would buy less over time when reaching level cap?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Ask why not. 1-10 is just a start, many things are going 11+, what good is it to you at such a low and fast level?
True. It doesn't bother as much because like I said in my original post in this thread the daily doesn't offer or didn't offer much XP during 1-10 levels anyway. So this is good and not bad. In fact it's going to force me to play the patrols and storyline missions more for my Lt. Level characters anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-30-2011, 02:58 PM
It probably has at least something to do with not wanting to overwhelm the flood of new players that will come in with F2P with too many different options out of the gate at the very beginning of the game (i.e., let them get acclimated to the game before opening up additional options like the Foundry).