Lt. Commander
# 1 tribbles not working
09-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I beleave the tribbles arent working cause when u pet them there timmer and icon isnt showing up under your status icon in top left corner like useal
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-01-2011, 01:55 AM
I got a problem with tribbles too, I've tried several times to get them to produce higher tiers tribbles but have repeatably gotten tier one tribbles. I have only twice managed to get high tier tribbles both of which were Tribble Mat.

I am curious if others have experienced problems with the tribble breeding process and if it is broken/bugged.

Edit: To answer the OP I get the buff status from my tribbles displaying correctly
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
I beleave the tribbles arent working cause when u pet them there timmer and icon isnt showing up under your status icon in top left corner like useal

I'm having this problem as well. I can pet them but nothing showing it's actually granting my any buff nor is the icon/timer showing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 06:13 AM
After hours and hours of feeding I managed to get a tribble with buffs and it actually shows in my buff list.
The problem is, breeding seems to be broken or drastically changed. I gave them everything from common to rare food and all that came out were Tier 1 Tribbles and 1 [Matt] (which should be impossible to breed with Tier 1).
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Tribbles are so far only producing tier one for me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-01-2011, 11:24 PM
So, after some more testing and feeding them every little piece of food I was able to loot... Only Tier 1 Tribbles and [Mat] can be breeded. The [Mat] will be created with the food that is usually needed to breed them out of [Dea] and [Cav], everything else is a waste right now.