Lt. Commander
I'm a little confused about how testing rewards will work for the Duty Officer system. We get rewards specifically for leveling a new character, and also rewards for reaching certain commendation ranks in the DOff system. Which of our characters gets these rewards on Holodeck? If I make a brand new character on Tribble, earn a bunch of commendation ranks and get the unique DOffs, will I not get them on Holodeck because I don't have the same character, or what? Will only one character on Holodeck receive these unique DOffs, or will every character be able to get copies of them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Also, when Dev Blog #3 says "Complete any Tier 3 Duty Officer commendation category accolade to receive a unique purple-quality duty officer with an active roster ability not attainable anywhere else in the game," does that mean we only get a reward for reaching tier 3 of ONE commendation category, and no additional reward for doing more than one, or do we get a reward for EVERY commendation category we tier up?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Good question. Wouldn't mind knowing myself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I wish to know this as well. Will it go to multiple characters or only one character? If only one, then how do we choose? Will we get to choose? Really would like to know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...21#post3783321

According to heretic, they'll be account wide unlocks like the tribbles have been.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Any chance that DoFF being named Daniel Stahl?