Lt. Commander
# 1 Cancelling the gametime cards?
10-02-2011, 11:33 AM
I went to two stores today (one was Gamestop) trying to find an STO gametime card for when my sub runs out next month and there are none to be found. I checked online and there are few to be found. Has Cryptic cancelled these cards or what? If they have, that's a really stupid idea since the game has not yet gone F2P. I saw DC Universe Online time cards even though they're going F2P also. I don't want my sub coming off of a credit card every month. Since I don't have a cred cad, I give other people money to order stuff for me and I'm not about to ask someone to put a monthly fee on their card for me. However, I guess Cryptic just doesn't consider things like people still need the gametime cards before they cancel them before the game goes F2P. (idiots) Thanks a lot, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2011, 12:50 PM
champions cards will work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Try finding those.

I ordered an STO card from Amazon. That should have me paid up through January, I'm hoping the game will be F2P by the end of January. If anybody else needs these, Amazon has 3 left (there were 4, but we know what happened to 1 of them ) and Buy.com has an undisclosed amount left. I haven't seen them many other places.