Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Would be nice, but they wont take the risk of bringing any possible test server bugs to holodeck...
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah, it would be cool. Especially since I haven't been playing that long and my character on Holodeck is only a Lt. Cdr. I'm at least planning to hit Cpt. with this one, Adm. if I have time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
While I highly doubt this would happen, I would be lieing if I said the thought had not crossed my mind. I know and fully expect this character to get wiped at some point, until then I will continue to use it on Tribble. I've had the eager to level a Bentize Tac on Holodeck, but I really don't want to level another toon.

So if the Devs decided to do this, awesome. It not, then oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
While I highly doubt this would happen, I would be lieing if I said the thought had not crossed my mind. I know and fully expect this character to get wiped at some point, until then I will continue to use it on Tribble. I've had the eager to level a Bentize Tac on Holodeck, but I really don't want to level another toon.

So if the Devs decided to do this, awesome. It not, then oh well.
pretty much that ^^
Lt. Commander
# 15 trible to holodeck
10-02-2011, 03:01 PM
im getting attached to my new person too if it was possible i think it would be a good thank you from them for the time we are putting in testing
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Can we go the other way, transfer from live (Holo) to Trib?