Lt. Commander
# 11
09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
That is how mine looks, I've been trying to access Tribble today for the F2P beta. I can mouse over it and it lights up, same with Red Shirt. But clicking on it does nothing, though Live works perfectly fine.

Resetting IE to factory settings fixed my problem.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
OK is the Tribble and Red Shirt shards up?

I think my Launcher might be messed up, I can see the Tribble and the Red Shirt in the launcher but I cant select them. I have been in tribble many times. And I have now copied over characters to Red Shirt. They are there but not selectable, and it says Patch were you launch the game from all the time now. Just wondering if it was just me or if those 2 Shards are down at the moment?
I have the same problem
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-01-2011, 09:10 PM
OK I really dont understand this. But I reset Internet Explorer to default and it fixed the problem. The crazy thing is I dont use IE I use Chrome. So thanks Iron_Dragoon for the fix.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
OK I really dont understand this. But I reset Internet Explorer to default and it fixed the problem. The crazy thing is I dont use IE I use Chrome. So thanks Iron_Dragoon for the fix.
the launcher uses MSHTML no matter what browser you use. The only way you can fix problems/change status of MSHTML is by IE so certain setting or condition of IE can affect how the launcher works.