Lt. Commander
# 1 bonus reward eh?
10-01-2011, 01:58 AM
As a bonus, playing on Tribble can earn your character on Holodeck some free random Duty Officers, awarded within the three weeks after free-to-play goes live on Holodeck. Complete any Tier 1 Duty Officer commendation category accolade to receive an unique blue-quality duty officer. Complete any Tier 2 Duty Officer commendation category accolade to receive an unique purple-quality duty officer. Complete any Tier 3 Duty Officer commendation category accolade to receive a unique purple-quality duty officer with an active roster ability not attainable anywhere else in the game.

-quoted off a blog #3 of the F2P upcomings.

my question is. is the duty officer you get account bound or is it character bound. cause if its just character than that my friends is a upset, and a bit of a uproar as at the moment you cant link any of you existing officer with the tribble. in the past it was account and you may claim it via C-store under special offers. can some one tell me if that's the plan please and thank you. also is it the F2P server and redshirt?

i really like this idea. officers that give a little extra to your ship operations.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-01-2011, 03:49 AM
we have no official word, but to date, all Tribble Test Rewards have been Account Unlocks.

I too want to know what's going on, I have all intentions to fulfill all needed tasks for these DOffs
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Presumably it's account-wide like previous test server rewards. The duty officer itself will almost certainly be bound though, so you can't trade it to other players.

Most regular duty officers won't be bound, however. Right now on Tribble my LtCmdr's got 15 DOFFs and of those, only 3 are bound. There should be a pretty healthy market for DOFF trading as people look to specialize in certain tracks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 12:42 PM
perfact, time to get the accolades than.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-02-2011, 01:19 AM
And you only need to get to tier 3 in one tier so diplomacy will be the most common for people to get their rewards. There is only 3 doffs that are rewarded not 36.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
And you only need to get to tier 3 in one tier so diplomacy will be the most common for people to get their rewards. There is only 3 doffs that are rewarded not 36.
yeah first thing when i get off today im going to start the grind to LtCmdr. im lt6 now. im hoping i have atlerast a month to play with to get the acheivement, thats all i think ill need.

can you share any infomation on what the accolade looks like? like what needs to be achieved?