Lt. Commander
# 11
10-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvacc99 View Post
We are all in the same boat, on my main I have a combined total of 4942 Badges/Emblems that I want to know what is going to happen to.......
Yeah thats what I meant, but a little hint or a little clarification from the Dev's wouldnt hurt, I would actually put alot of worried people at ease.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman79 View Post
I asked if the amount of emblems etc I already have will be transformed into an "equal" amount of dilithium or if they will reset it all.
...gonna have to file this in the "oddly specific" category...

But how about this - the devs intend to replace your emblems, merits, etc. with a quantity of dilithium that, as near as they can determine, is roughly equal in value to what they're replacing, once they figure out the conversion rate. Which they haven't figured out yet. It probably won't be numerically equal, since dilithium is going to be more finely graded than the currency it's replacing.

I don't have a linkable source on this, but I got this from the STOked live stream where they broadcast an interview with a dev on the subject of dilithium. If it's not in tomorrow's release, it should be out within a couple of weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-03-2011, 01:21 PM
I guess thats fair enough, thanks for the heads up, gonna keep an eye open for STOked