Lt. Commander
# 31
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Xp
In game message said about an hour.
Thanks! ...

I was not on Tribble and didn't know it was posted there.
I just saw this message and wanted to know when I could go to Tribble.....

Thanks and Good Hunting
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Salami we cannot properly test tribble if we do not have the dilithum to acquire ships to get up in levels. So additions to Dilithium are needed now.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitain Wilhelm
In game it was said it would be back within an hour. Just a bit disapointed to see that this isn't the fix to Dilithium and DOff. But happy to know there is a fix on the way
I'm sure I'm not suppose to ask this here, but what's broke on the DOff system.. The only reason I grinded a LC for the past two days is to test the DOff...a promotion that I achieved, btw, 7 mins before server shutdown, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Well I guess I will check back Thursday OR Friday to see if anything is fixed so I can continue to TEST.

Thanks bye bye for now.
Lt. Commander
# 35
Guys, think of it this way...The skipping of a Tier ship is a new and improved 'difficulty slider'...err drop down menu i mean
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
What sort of nit would even bother to exploit the Foundry on a test server? I have a really hard time believing this is even worth an hour.
If there's a gain to it, someone's going to do it. In this case there are rewards being offer for the Live server for leveling a fresh character on the Test server. So there you go, that's why some nit would bother.
Lt. Commander
# 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Sad to see dilithium isn't being fixed yet.
Because the Dilithium issue isn't a BUG, the Problem is not all the Diltihium giving missions are in the game right now which would make it less of an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
you get 70k dilithium at lt commander, enough to buy a tier 2 ship (hang on thou...)

you get 80k dilithium at commander, BUT a tier 3 ship costs 100K.

and since there is no way to get 20K dilithium at present, most ppl are skipping the tier 2 upgrade or the tier 3 upgrade and then buying a later-tier ship with their savings.

Hope that cleared it up.
Thank you!!

It does clear things up a lot! I can run a tier 2 ship through LT Commander, and easily run a tier 3 upto RA if needed. I often run lower tier ships for the challange anyway.

I will just have to get some mileage out of my Miranda.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrrdboi View Post
...err drop down menu i mean
as in drop down and kiss your @ss goodbye at high level commander missions in your T2 Hooptie!
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraKet View Post
Seriously, guys? The lack of enough dilithium at Commander is a bigger issue right now, we can't test properly. :/

I'm getting violated in the behind by disruptors and torpedoes for trying to do t3 stuff with a T2 ship. :p Fix that. srsly.
I agree... I understand the need to fix exploits, but I'd be much happier if they kept the server down a little longer and applied a few more fixes so that we can actually test the new economy and DOff systems (which is what we're actually supposed to be testing) and not keep getting blown to bits playing early and mid-game missions.