# 31
09-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
The only way I relieved the Grind was to buy 8 hour XP boosts and run;

Cold Comfort
Spin the Wheel
Skirmish
The Deferi daily (including side quests)

rinse repeat. It makes for a boring but high payout level process.

Frankly I would rather follow a PvE storyline to progress, but since currently all KDF fun (imo) is at cap this seemed the quickest way to get there.
Sadly I eventually gave up (disgruntled over not getting my medical liscence after saving the same two patients countless times) on the grind at BG1 and went back to my prime capped KDF toon.
My Klingon heart can only take so much,it seems.
You forgot Coliseum, more XP than any single mission I could ever find.
Of course, now that they changed what level the Klingons can do the featured series at (they never did incorporate that "feature" into the Federation, did they?) even that mission is out of reach for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Finesse is fine and the BoP functions well as such an adaptible vessel.
My concerns are that it not be left behind in "stats" as the newer vessels are rolled out for the Cstore.

The reality of if it needs such design love remains to be seen though and is more concern than fact at this point.
Quite true Roach.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
You forgot Coliseum, more XP than any single mission I could ever find.
Of course, now that they changed what level the Klingons can do the featured series at (they never did incorporate that "feature" into the Federation, did they?) even that mission is out of reach for a while.
I had forgotten that one.
is it gain-effective versus the time it takes to complete?

I ask becuase I can fly through Cold Comfort like a addict with his doctors blank scrip pad, I've done it so many times. lol We need an accolade for doing it 50+ times
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:

I ask becuase I can fly through Cold Comfort like a addict with his doctors blank scrip pad, I've done it so many times. lol We need an accolade for doing it 50+ times
I would say it takes longer than average. There is A LOT of running in that mission. And I don't know if motion accel will affect NPCs. That Reman doesn't exactly run real fast.
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Well this LT made it to LTC 3 now, couple of borgs runs and two long quests Spin the wheel and another one gave me a nice boost.
Lt. Commander
# 36
09-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:

Well, I think so. But, like you in Cold Comfort, I've done it so much I can fly through it in a bout 15-20 minutes, np. About the same time for most any of the longer missions.
And it's great for Bat'lth practice.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-04-2011, 12:31 AM
actually I think we hae the edge on ships in a way, at VA as a fed the ships are generic and boring.
You can't say the same for Klingons, we have everything from the blowfish to a the orion bubble beast, I hate the grind but the KDF ships are beautiful.