Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
From what I've seen, the new Sao Paulo defiant has 3 Engineering Consoles, and no cloak.

Why not give the Defiant-R a Cloak Console and the new Sao Paulo a Quad cannon console? I really dont get it.

I really like the new ship design and I was planning on buying it from the Cstore, but first of all, even it has Quad cannons instead of Cloak, they come with Dmg x3 modifiers? C'mon. I thought this Quad cannon feature could be used with your current weaponary?

I got all Acc x3 build which is superior to the Dmg x3 modifiers, especially in PvP. I'm really disappointed with this.


Is it even possible to buy this new Sao Paulo class and use the skin on the normal Defiant-R?

Where is the customizability in this game?

Dev's?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-04-2011, 06:11 PM
The other "+1" ships have skins you can use on other variants as well. You can also just take out the cannons and put them on your Defiant-R.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-04-2011, 06:13 PM
There's a new Sao Paulo defiant skin?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
The other "+1" ships have skins you can use on other variants as well. You can also just take out the cannons and put them on your Defiant-R.
Ok at least that's one positive side of the story.

I'm still disappointed about the Quad cannons not being a console. So in order to use it, I have to ditch my favorite Polaron CrtH/Dx3 or Acc x3 weapons for these. Just disappointed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Quinnell
There's a new Sao Paulo defiant skin?
Yeah...link please guys?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Yeah...link please guys?
It was shown on the latest STOKED episode. Don't know another source, sorry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
It was shown on the latest STOKED episode. Don't know another source, sorry.
Ahh, well, thanks for the info. I am interested, but not interested enough to watch STOKED.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Ok at least that's one positive side of the story.

I'm still disappointed about the Quad cannons not being a console. So in order to use it, I have to ditch my favorite Polaron CrtH/Dx3 or Acc x3 weapons for these. Just disappointed.
Them's the breaks, though I don't know why you'd have thought an item called Quad Phaser Cannons would be anything but something you equip to a Weapon slot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Ahh, well, thanks for the info. I am interested, but not interested enough to watch STOKED.
The good Cap'n has it as his Twitter pic here: http://twitter.com/#!/CapnLogan
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Like i said before, in another thread, tell me why im going to pay 1200 CP for a ship with these cannons that im not spec for, and a skin thats not too much different from the current defiant............some new engines and glows..........WOW

Look at the thunderchild....................... different enough from the Akira to stand out.

THIS SHOULD BE THE NEW SKIN http://www.sttff.net/valiant.html
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 AM.