Lt. Commander
# 21
10-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Did you not know Cappy's Backhand MEchanics are like a Chris Everett Backspin Like a Monica Seles
slice Like a Margaret Court Drop. Like a Cross Court Grass Court Centre Mixed Doubles. 15-Love service.
there is no shame to her besting you in glorious battle..

Wait what was the question that brought you to shame ourselves brave warriors.
But i remember when K-7 served the Best Le Gagh in a fine vinaigrette and the stations comm played only first run Opera. Of course the spartan conditions would breed tribble loving envy in the federation and it was a plot to fix the plumbing that led the fed to re-occupy the Targ Pens and the fleas failed us too.

It shames me here in Stovokor to remember loosing to their post party invasion whilst i slept. Even a good Captain will fall too sleep at the wheel after such a good vintage. Or possibly a Undine gone unnoticed over the protest of my JM pok Kommissar..
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Did you not know Cappy's Backhand MEchanics are like a Chris Everett Backspin Like a Monica Seles
slice Like a Margaret Court Drop. Like a Cross Court Grass Court Centre Mixed Doubles. 15-Love service.
there is no shame to her besting you in glorious battle..

Wait what was the question that brought you to shame ourselves brave warriors.
But i remember when K-7 served the Best Le Gagh in a fine vinaigrette and the stations comm played only first run Opera. Of course the spartan conditions would breed tribble loving envy in the federation and it was a plot to fix the plumbing that led the fed to re-occupy the Targ Pens and the fleas failed us too.

It shames me here in Stovokor to remember loosing to their post party invasion whilst i slept. Even a good Captain will fall too sleep at the wheel after such a good vintage. Or possibly a Undine gone unnoticed over the protest of my JM pok Kommissar..
Exactly, but with less whip cream.