Lt. Commander
BUG:

Every time I try to transport or dock into ESD, the loading screen shows indefinably forcing me to have to force quit the game.

Description:

Every time I try to transport or dock into ESD, the loading screen shows indefinably forcing me to have to force quit the game.

CATEGORY :

UI maybe Graphics

How to reproduce (If known.)

1- Go to SFA or SOL System
2-Try to dock or transport into ESD

ESD/SOL System

Commentary

I've tried adjusting my graphics settings. Still happens. Tried just waiting and the loading screen stays up for 43 minutes at the longest.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-05-2011, 01:54 PM
I had this happen to me a earlier it would progress till around 90 to 96 percent done and then lock up, I just let it sit, after a few times of crashing or being booted from the server it finally let me enter ESD although it took like 10 to 15 minutes to do so.

Figured it was just a network or server connection issue and not a bug so I didn't think there was anything to report... guess there may be a bug involved after all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-05-2011, 06:30 PM
I have had no crashed going to ESD, just the long load in..stuck at 95 or 96% for about a minute or 2
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-05-2011, 08:51 PM
It's possibly a server load issue. Sometimes its decently responsive and quick, other times it traps you on that loading screen until it "unclogs" or kills the game (either on its own or by the player killing its process).