Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Klignons when?
10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
I expected Klinks to be turned on during maintenance today. Still can not make a Klink on tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-06-2011, 11:08 AM
me too
im very sad... really
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-06-2011, 11:10 AM
The maintenance was for Holodeck. Remember, we Tribbles are second class citizens, we have to wait longer for our updates. Today's promised update should come... sometime.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg180 View Post
The maintenance was for Holodeck. Remember, we Tribbles are second class citizens, we have to wait longer for our updates. Today's promised update should come... sometime.
You aren't a second class citizen. You are a volunteer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-06-2011, 11:32 AM
How are you guys continuing to confuse Holodeck maintenece with Tribble patch?

Two separate events. One has occured. One hasn't yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
How are you guys continuing to confuse Holodeck maintenece with Tribble patch?

Two separate events. One has occured. One hasn't yet.
Yeah I don't understand that either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diceberg View Post
I expected Klinks to be turned on during maintenance today. Still can not make a Klink on tribble.
They said the patch would either be Thursday or Friday of each week. Hopefully it will be today though, but that depends on how the internal build holds up to there testing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-06-2011, 12:26 PM
"Tomorrow (October 6), Klingon Defense Force play will be unlocked on Tribble for all accounts that have a Federation character at level 3 and higher."

Okay, in that statement it says todays date not not 6th or 7th but the 6th Wheres me Klingons!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-06-2011, 12:33 PM
They have dropped alot of hints that the new build is comming today. I would imgaine around 2~3 mtn time. Thats when the last few hit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Just logged into tribble to cleat my duty missions and reassign and ten minute til maintenance down time popped.
Probably going to be three or four hours before its back up again. Maybe they will make a post.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 PM.