Lt. Commander
It seems to me as if the check that an assignment makes for each required Duty Officer slot is independent of the other slots.

Meaning, let's say I have a shipboard diagnostics assignment that requires 3 Operations Duty Officers. If I have 1 available Operations Duty Officer, the system will let me accept the mission, because that 1 available Duty Officer could potentially fill each one of those individual slots, not taking the other 2 slots in consideration. However, obviously that 1 Operations Duty Officer could not fill all 3 slots simultaneously. Therefore I cannot actually complete the mission.

I hope this makes sense.

Also, I hope I'm not double-reporting something, but I could not find another mention of this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Known issue. Yeah, we're going to see what we can do to resolve this. It's pretty annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Known issue. Yeah, we're going to see what we can do to resolve this. It's pretty annoying.
Thanks for all the dedication and long hours of work, Heretic.

The system is put together very well. All the waiting was worth it when I found the assignment that netted my ship's bar its El-Aurian Bartender.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2011, 09:22 AM
There was one today that needed 5 colonists. I have 3 total. It still showed without the red mark. I put in the 3 and can't do it as I'm 2 short. The Tribble free C-Points to play in the c-store I blew it all on more officers. I got other civilians but no colonists so couldn't do that sweet 6 hour one.