Lt. Commander
# 1291
09-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks!

Ha ha ha! Since my post "5 Pips?" I have received a number of requests for that variant. Yes, I will be working on that as well as some other surprises over the weekend.

Okay, you caught me. Yeah, since the "5 Pips" post. LOL But I'm at least in good company when it came to asking for it and it is a good idea which I'm glad to see you're in agreement with.

I look forward to seeing all the guide surprises you have in store for us.
Lt. Commander
You asked for it. Here it is. The Casual / Non-commissioned Personnel Uniforms Guide.

Some of these are based on costumes seen in the series. Others are based on those seen in-game. While still others are based on various other sci-fi material. This is just the beginning. There are many more to come. I hope you all like them.

Astronaut
Astronaut Casual
Doctor 1
Patron
Tourist

In addition all TNG Klingon and VOY Klingon uniforms have been updated to the new style.
More to come soon.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1293
10-06-2011, 01:56 PM
And here is the Jupiter 3 Variant I've been asked about recently.

You'll notice that Commander Menn Hilo (Master of Ceremonies) actually wears a belt with gold trim, instead of silver. We cannot change the color of the metallic parts of the Jupiter Veteran Belt, so I guess we just have to make due. Also, the shades of gold used on his badge are obviously not from the metallic shades we are allowed. Again we just have to make due with what we have.

Menn Hilo Variant

This has been added to the Jupiter Uniforms section under the Jupiter 3 Veteran heading for easy reference.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1294
10-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Any chance of adding 25th century Borg Assimilated Starfleet Uniforms to the list?
Lt. Commander
# 1295
10-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Any chance of adding 25th century Borg Assimilated Starfleet Uniforms to the list?
That would require a lot of trips into Borg space (gotta check against the real thing to make sure they match properly), but I'll see what I can do.

Lt. Commander
# 1296
10-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
And here is the Jupiter 3 Variant I've been asked about recently.

You'll notice that Commander Menn Hilo (Master of Ceremonies) actually wears a belt with gold trim, instead of silver. We cannot change the color of the metallic parts of the Jupiter Veteran Belt, so I guess we just have to make due. Also, the shades of gold used on his badge are obviously not from the metallic shades we are allowed. Again we just have to make due with what we have.

Menn Hilo Variant

This has been added to the Jupiter Uniforms section under the Jupiter 3 Veteran heading for easy reference.

Enjoy!

Thank you for that latest addition, sir! It's great!

I don't suppose you could create a guide for the uniform worn by the Transporter Chief in the Player's Ship interior please? It might just be a case of changing the colour config but could you possibly cast your eye over it and see what you think and whether you feel its deserving of a guide of its own?

Thanks in advance, mate!
Lt. Commander
# 1297
10-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Thank you for that latest addition, sir! It's great!

I don't suppose you could create a guide for the uniform worn by the Transporter Chief in the Player's Ship interior please? It might just be a case of changing the colour config but could you possibly cast your eye over it and see what you think and whether you feel its deserving of a guide of its own?

Thanks in advance, mate!
Certainly. I'll gladly look into that for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, all TNG Technician, TNG Mirror and TNG Film uniforms have now been updated.

Lt. Commander
# 1298
10-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Certainly. I'll gladly look into that for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, all TNG Technician, TNG Mirror and TNG Film uniforms have now been updated.

Brilliant all round, bud! Thanks for checking that out and for the new updates!
Lt. Commander
# 1299
10-08-2011, 03:44 AM
Love the new updates BV, very cool
Lt. Commander
# 1300
10-14-2011, 06:20 PM
All Bajoran Uniforms have been updated.

In addition I added a new one to the line up. This one isn't canon, but I've worn it in-game for a while now and I've had a number of people ask me to make a guide for it. So, here it is.

Bajoran Stealth / Section 31 Uniform

This has been added to both the Bajoran and Section 31 areas for ease of reference.

Enjoy!
More updates to come.