Lt. Commander
# 1 Explorers chime in!
10-07-2011, 10:38 AM
There is a similar thread on this forum but not about the exact issue i am complaining about.

Whenever I make a new toon i always run exploration missions until I am completely setup with good exploration gear. Now I can only run 1 mission a day with any Dilithium. So I am pretty upset about not having any reason to play the element of the game that I have always most enjoyed.

Any other explorers share my thoughts on this?

Normally not a QQer but i might die if i have to deal with this on holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm not sure how it is all working yet. I am bumed that we can't do exploration missions for gear, but I never really did that to begin with. I just enjoy doing the missions to level up. Now that it is a daily, I can only get the skill boost (the skill point bonus from doing 3) once a day. I do not like this change, my sugestion is to make this repeatable like it was, but reward dilithium ore. Or allow us to do a repeatable mission that does not have the dilithium reward; so that there would be two missions per cluster, one daily, one repeatable.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 11:26 AM
i would be fine with getting raw ore, just somthing to allow us to upgrade our gear.

I like the idea of Dilithium but i think we should be allowed to get it by doing what we enjoy doing, PVPers can pvp, Questers can do the repeatable quests [i.e Satellite repair etc.] and we can explore. not be forced to do things we dont want to do in order to get new ships and gear.