Lt. Commander
# 11
10-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
The new EP has been keeping us up to date with a blog almost daily since it was introduced. He addresses new changes as well as responses to player feedback in them.

http://startrekonline.com/f2p_blog

You should have a look.
The blog is 40% of the source of the anger and worry. :p
Half of it is bad news and the other half is too vague to be comforting.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
The new EP has been keeping us up to date with a blog almost daily since it was introduced. He addresses new changes as well as responses to player feedback in them.

http://startrekonline.com/f2p_blog

You should have a look.
I have actually been reading those, but through the front page only. I usually don't have much time to surf the forums thoroughly so this is usually the only board I pay attention to simply because I think it has the most general, down to the point feedback. That said, I didn't even notice there was an actual thread for the blogs, I just thought it was a page of itself linked to the home page.

So apologies for that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
The blog is 40% of the source of the anger and worry. :p
Half of it is bad news and the other half is too vague to be comforting.
really? i thought 90% was from the Tribble build that hit...
oh well... some closure would still be nice, for the majority of people on these forums at least
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
really? i thought 90% was from the Tribble build that hit...
oh well... some closure would still be nice, for the majority of people on these forums at least
I think an ermergency ask cryptic is in need here, but I know that would be unrealistic and wont happen/
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-07-2011, 12:45 PM
I think some of ou just don't like what you are reading. And that's cool. Everyone is entitled right? However, having dangelo come here and post just to reiterate what we already know from the blogs he's been updating frequently is pointless.

As you have seen in the post Negus linked, he has addressed your feedback and will make decisions on how to respond, That's not going to happen in a night.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-07-2011, 12:46 PM
It's the perfect storm. A game with no content, bored players, devs too busy with work to post, major change in the pipeline, what other outcome could you possibly expect?

On the plus side, it's great to see some life in these forums. It's like we are back at launch again. I just hope someone at Cryptic is willing to pick up dstahl's PR role and respond to individual threads/individuals instead of hiding behind a blog. Even Stormy is noticeably absent these days, except when he is stealth locking something.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-07-2011, 12:52 PM
its friday. Cryptic goes to the movies on Friday
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-07-2011, 12:53 PM
I Actually Would Like A Yes Or No Answer To These Holodeck Wipe Posts I Keep Seeing.

So I Know Wether To Bother Playing Or Not.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
^ What he said, that could cool off the board if they answer that important question with thr truth.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
holodeck won't be wiped. They said so sunday or something.
Everything else will.