Lt. Commander
# 1 Dreadnaught Venture Refit
10-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Okay, first off, love it guys - LOVE it! Kinda make me wish that they'd redo AGT just so we could see the venture-skin on the dreadnaught come flying in ^_^

Now, on to business, I've not really played with my dreadnaught since I got it and then forgot about it. So I'm not sure if this error reaches back to the original build of the model, but the underside of the saucer on both the Galaxy and Venture models clip over the ship number (usually erasing the first digit) NCC-1778 becomes NCC- 778 basically and, while not game-breaking, is rather annoying nonetheless :p

Also, just a quickie, when you change the neck-model (instead of just changing the neck) the third nacelle is changed as well. I kind of wanted to have Venture Nacelles with a Galaxy neck... but right now I can only have the bottom two Galaxy nacelles and either a galaxy third nacelle/neck or a venture third nacelle/neck

Note, this is why I posted these problems in Graphical issues as their not game-breaking... by and large the new skin rocks the house ^_^ but it looks like she needs tweaks
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 04:42 AM
As far as the neck goes, the developers have come out and said a flat "NO" to mixing nacelles on the middle pylon with a different neck. The middle nacelle choice will always be bound to the neck.

Unfortunately, the bug about the phaser lance (and a number of others, see my signature) has been noted by myself and a number of others on the forums. No word on any fixes coming anytime soon, which is kinda depressing, considering how much of an investment is required to even get this ship combination.

Gotta be honest though, while I want ALL of these bugs fixed, I really really want to see the floating decal adjusted...

More to the point, this thing really needs fixing. As you noted, this and similar errors, while not game breaking, are really annoying.

EDIT: And from what I've seen so far on Tribble, none of the Venture / Venture-X issues have been fixed yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 04:02 PM
-shrug- not been in game that long... and the venture refit is still danged cool ^_^