Lt. Commander
# 1 Lost Tickets!
10-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I've submitted this bug at least three times now, but as I will explain below, it never shows up.
I have submitted five (now six) tickets in the last two days, yet when I go to the Ticket Viewer, it shows only two recent ones. Have they been dealt with and erased so quickly? Is it a bug in the Ticket Viewer? Or have most of my tickets not succeeded in actually being submitted all the way, and the devs have never seen them? If that's the case this could be a big problem, with people reporting bugs, and the Dev's never seeing the reports.

Now it seems any ticket I make ,it never shows up on my View Tickets. I have submitted a GM Report because it seems I can't get through any other way, and even that didn't show up. Anyone else having this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 01:26 PM
GM tickets are not bug reports.

Bug Reports will not appear in the ticket viewer.

GM Tickets will appear in the Ticket viewer, but are not read or related to R&D, so are not useful for reporting bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 3 You are not alone!
10-07-2011, 02:17 PM
You are not alone.

Silly and trite as it may sound, I also have been unable in any way to create any ticket and have literally lost count of the many times and reasons I have had for submiting a ticket. I may be doing something wrong, but the only response I get from any attempt is a popup window containing the following text:

Error: timeout waiting for response from server.

Every. Single. Time.

Why, I have no idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
GM tickets are not bug reports.

Bug Reports will not appear in the ticket viewer.

GM Tickets will appear in the Ticket viewer, but are not read or related to R&D, so are not useful for reporting bugs.
This doesn't make sense, as previous bug reports are still in my ticket viewer. Not just GM reports.