Lt. Commander
# 21
10-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSG62
NO, when it releases on Holodeck, the deal is done. What you earned you get 3 week later. If you get the motherload congrats, if you don't, WHO CARES. Does your life revolve around this? If so, I pity you.
Wow, and here I thought we were getting along so well..

After looking at it again, it appears I misread it. Obviously, though, I'm not the only one who did (based on everyone who raced to get to 51 to ensure they got the rewards). To me, that indicates maybe the wording could have been better. Forgive me for, you know, wanting clarification on it...
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-08-2011, 11:50 AM
the conditions for the Rewards are ridiculous.

I understand that on Holodeck, progressing withing Assigments shouldnt go that fast.

But to lure people with the possibility to get an assignment type to high tier is hilarious.

From my test C points I spend all for packs and ive done only military assigments.
After a week ive got about 1500 xp. But yeah, If you were lucky and got affected by the critical success
bug you could get some tier.

Doffs die very often and so I wont even be able to get 1500 xp the next weeks.

So you spend so much hours with leveling a char and testing the doff system, and get nothing for it.

Thats really a shame.

Then just say, people you dont have the slightest chance to get to assigments T2,
(and even then T3 just gives a thing that could be titled as a "reward")
so we give you nothing, but thanks for testing our system for days and weeks.