Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
The thread where we share our game achievements that meant a lot to you. These don't have to be important in-game, just to you.

Here's a few of mine.

* The Captaincy: It's odd but having gone through Borg, Romulan and Klingon campaigns, and literally hundreds of enemy ships and missions; all I could think of when I got the Captaincy was, "at last - now I'm the rank appropriate for all the **** that Starfleet expects of me."

I'm going to regret being promoted to Vice Admiral because, like Kirk and Picard, I imagine I'm going to be just as mouthy to command now as they were.

* That ONE Klingon Swordmaster: I know, I was insufficiently ground but I played that one mission dozens of times where Klingons were wrecking stuff in an exploration mission and there was no way my tiny crew should be able to beat them. However, one time, by SHEER LUCK I managed to do it.

* Descendant of Kahless: I haven't achieved this one yet but the fact that I haven't encountered any Klingons in a while makes it difficult as I've got 923 kills and need about 77 more to achieve it. It's improper for a Starfleet captain to go hunting down Klingons just for a shiny medal but it was one of the first accolades I made progress on and I hope to eventually get it.

* B'vat: "I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!" It turns out I chased him around the Alpha Quadrant, through the Guardian of Forever, through the Doomsday Machine, and past his past-self before I finally killed him. Just for the poetry of it, I also switched to a Bat'leth. I wish I'd switched everyone else to passive mode.