Lt. Commander
# 1 Iconians
10-09-2011, 04:41 AM
So i started the romulan missions on tribble and that got me thinking about the iconians, what the hell happened to them? they seem to be using the tal shiar as puppets, manipulated the undine into attacking the alpha quadrant and then the warning from Q.
So are cryptic going to be doing anything more with the iconians or not.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-09-2011, 04:44 AM
My guese is they'll be the FA (rank) enemy...

what happend to them? uhmmm... they refused to vote undine... so they had to die :O
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Honestly, I'm kind of iffy on the Iconians being the "Lich King" enemy, so to speak. I'd prefer if the Undine or the Borg were the Ultimate Big Bad behind everything since the Iconians seem to be a little obvious and cartoonish in their evil. Also, did I miss something, where is the evidence that the Iconians were the ones stirring up the Undine?

T'nae seemed to say that out of nowhere.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-09-2011, 10:41 AM
During one of the undine missions:
'Some time in the late 24th century, the Iconians managed to manipulate the Undine into believing the inhabitants of the Milky Way had again invaded their territory'
from stowiki, during one of the missions you find an iconian gateway and an undine gets ****ed and accuses the federation of using it to invade etc etc

“A Light in the Dark”: The Undine found an Iconian artifact capable of creating a Gateway after an attack on their territory. Only recognizing that the device was from the Milky Way they start to wage a campaign against the peoples of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Employing infiltration tactics, they set up the major powers to fight among themselves. The breakdown of the Khitomer Accords and the rise of Empress Sela were a direct result of Undine agents sabotaging the governments in our dimension.

(also from stowiki)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks!

I appreciate it.

I actually like the Iconians aren't actually manipulating the Undine. It's apparently just the Undine being royally irritating little jerks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-09-2011, 10:54 AM
yes they said he iconians will be back at some point, probably when they increase the level cap. they will become the focus of the story as the mystery slowly gets revealed.

hopefully explaining what happened to them, where they went, why they are causing trouble now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-09-2011, 11:10 AM
yay more iconians, would be nice to see them back and fight them i just hope the lvl increase doesnt take too long to be done
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantin_valdor87 View Post
So i started the romulan missions on tribble and that got me thinking about the iconians, what the hell happened to them? they seem to be using the tal shiar as puppets, manipulated the undine into attacking the alpha quadrant and then the warning from Q.
So are cryptic going to be doing anything more with the iconians or not.
That would require Cryptic giving us content. So probably not, no.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-09-2011, 11:27 AM
The Iconian's as the new bad guys for the higher lvl cap sounds interesting.
I wonder what they will look like?
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Like 1980's punks