Lt. Commander
# 1 Under Cover of Night
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm stuck on this mission. For some reason the Traitor T'par is missing her queue to beam up to the Romulan ship. Even when I attack the Romulan commander she just stands there, seemingly talking to herself. After the Romulan beams up to the ship she still sits there. After a few moments my bridge officers prompt me to return to the ship to prevent T'par from escaping.

However... even if I beam up and continue with the subsequent battles the mission does not complete. The mission log continues to tell me to locate T'Par, and prompts me to revisit Agama Prime after I warp out of the system.

I've tried dropping and restarting the mission. I'm tried dropping, logging out and back in, and then restarting the mission, but it continues to become hung up on this part. I plan on trying it again tomorrow, so any quick fixes or hints anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I would like to take this opportunity to note that this error is also preventing me from accessing later missions. This has been brought up before, in threads complaining of the "Linear" nature of the new mission journal. I just figure I'd rehash it a bit here, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-09-2011, 11:28 PM
i think this whole mission is broken seems people even me are having problems all over this missioon.
Fix ASAP
Ensign
# 3 bump
02-28-2014, 01:27 PM
issue still there, stuck init now