Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9901
10-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
*squishy squishy* This is the way you make Hort blush
The way to really make hort blush is to play videogames with him.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9902
10-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
The way to really make hort blush is to play videogames with him.
That does include beating you, yes?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9903
10-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Where's the party at for page 1k?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9904
10-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
That does include beating you, yes?
Yes. Cappy has beaten me to a pulp before. Here's evidence.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9905
10-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
More my tastes. Nothing extravagant.
ein Schloss istein Haus, wenn Sie für das Herz sich interessieren the Heat is sharing

I value privacy too but its alot of yard workers to manage and keep up.. so i'm thinking more contemporary
and w the things i value like a Build in Office and walk in with its own zip code or postal stop almost.

http://mn-rmls.photos.mlsfinder.com/.../4024538-8.jpg
of course there was open with a garage almost like a BOP Hanger Deck.. hum

arx domus, si cura cor tuum
and foot rubs and shoulder and.. oh my..
look at the kitchen on this one [what were you thinking i meant..heeh]

http://mn-rmls.photos.mlsfinder.com/.../4022041-5.jpg

ant she a beauty huh Chief has alot of BAcon Potential nudge nudge.. look at the build in Griddle! Can you say Flapjacks.. I thought you could...Hallelujah City Water... no out house.

i thinking relocation south or where i'm at. that's a fact jack and Jacky's

Oh there is a great Scandinavian Bakery but tis an hour or more from the last search... some of these pl;aces are on ghost town gold courses.. image spendign a tranquil day at the outdoro kitchen grillign and dodging old men with b ad golf swings landign balls i nyou yard all day...

Caddyshcak meet Iron Chef Senshi... ah ha! Eurekia.. I could ahve a food conssesion to pay morgage.. to hurgy old duffers
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9906
10-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yes. Cappy has beaten me to a pulp before. Here's evidence.
YES! Hort prices have gone down! I'll be rich!
And puppy will no longer go hungry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9907
10-10-2011, 05:09 PM
So when we having hort bacon for breakfast?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9908
10-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
So when we having hort bacon for breakfast?
We?
You my good... *squints eyes*... Boat... Are on a diet. Enjoy your carrot sticks with low fat yogurt dip.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9909
10-11-2011, 03:51 AM
oui oui more Dannon? Mon Petit... oh Lardon in the pan ..garlic?
.................................................. .................................................. .Calories Calcium (%DV)
Dannon Lowfat, Coffee, Cranberry-Raspberry, Lemon, Vanilla¹ 210 40
Colombo Light*² 100 35
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9910
10-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Uh? You were going to kill Hort in my absence?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 AM.