Lt. Commander
# 11
10-10-2011, 03:22 PM
runnin into less and less Level gated personally, about 1 in 10 or so...
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-10-2011, 03:43 PM
I had trouble finding suitable assignments to keep maxed at 20 as well. At times it was hard to keep 20 assignments rolling at once all the time. I found that every where I went had two lvl gated missions most of the time. Generally they involve purple data samples as a reward. I also had nothing doable shipboard wise for a longtime Saturday night into Sunday. I was looking at two lvl gated missions and two reassign missions and that was it for a long time .

I was scrounging sectors only to find missions to be level gated or needed a doff that I didn't have (not on duty or on another mission, outright did not have) or a tribble that I didn't have. I found that there are lots of doff types that I am still missing even though my roster is ~60 of 100... I have six Tama's, not even joking... but I don't have a biologist.

I have been taking advantage of the 6 Tama's as I have started using the commodity cheat sheet posted here on the forums to visit all correct vendors to get stuff on the cheap. I then game the system with the "Trade commodities For EC" missions because the EC you get is much higher than the prices of the commodities sold at right vendor.

Found a cool mission at the captains table, you should put some special ones there...
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-10-2011, 04:15 PM
I've been dealing with this issue as well. The odd part if that their mission level requirements are strange - One says I need to be level 23, another level 37.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerIIC View Post
I've been dealing with this issue as well. The odd part if that their mission level requirements are strange - One says I need to be level 23, another level 37.
I've seen this as well, i wonder if they will let us rename the DOFFS, i've got quite a few clones and/or identically named identical twins
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-10-2011, 04:48 PM
i'm having this problem too... the mission are going away i have to warp too all sectors to see whats there... i have not seen any medical or military any more.;....
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowkiller75
i'm having this problem too... the mission are going away i have to warp too all sectors to see whats there... i have not seen any medical or military any more.;....
i've had to do that from day one, but i could usually do about half my missions from ESD/SFA/Sirius areas
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32nd_Elfender
I've seen this as well, i wonder if they will let us rename the DOFFS, i've got quite a few clones and/or identically named identical twins
Damn transporter accidents.