Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Rear Admiral grindfest = FAIL
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
I decided to give the discount tokens they put in for new ships at rank up a chance, and this is what i arrived at.

New Ship at Commander was tolerable.
New Ship at Captain was annoying.
New Ship at Rear Admiral Lower Half was bloody intolerable and FAIL required me to get 10k more dilithium.

Yay I ranked up to Rear Admiral 1, cool give me my ship so i can continue playing and leveling... wtf? you mean i not only have to grind for HOURS to get enough dilithium? I also have to wait an entire DAY or MORE because i can only refine 8k dilithium a day?
Yeah.... its total BS.

Now when I play casually I usually only do a couple of dailies a day and a few other activities, that means the time it would take me to get a new ship would be anywhere from a few days to a BLOODY WEEK
A week of my time wasted on a grind, no story progression, no leveling, nothing but a grind in a gimped ship!
I also hate being forced to grind, i hate exploration and i hate 75% of the REPETITIVE dailies.
GIVE US BACK OUR FREE SHIP TOKENS ALREADY!

Seriously, this nonsense has to stop already, with this the game is no longer FUN.
Either put back the free ship tokens or drasticly raise the refinement cap and make ALL missions give dilithium.