Lt. Commander
I just got my Orion slave girl today and I wanted her to wear a Starfleet uniform, but she can't.

Hey Devs, make it so enemy boffs on both sides of the game can wear your uniforms! Starfleet on Klingon, Klingon on Starfleet.

Who's with me?!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-10-2011, 07:32 PM
I think they've discussed this in the past. It's something that will take a bit of tweaking to pull off. Part of me wants to see my Gorn in a Starfleet uniform but the other part kind of likes the fact he stands out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
I just got my Orion slave girl today and I wanted her to wear a Starfleet uniform, but she can't.

Hey Devs, make it so enemy boffs on both sides of the game can wear your uniforms! Starfleet on Klingon, Klingon on Starfleet.

Who's with me?!
How about a Gorn wearing an Orion uniform? *shudder*.

I think the whole mess has something to do with kits and armor not shown on KDF characters. They are just incomplete.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-11-2011, 09:19 AM
BOFFs don't wear kits, but as for armor you're right. But I just hope to see my Orion girl in a Starfleet uniform soon. I hate having 1 not like the others.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
BOFFs don't wear kits, but as for armor you're right. But I just hope to see my Orion girl in a Starfleet uniform soon. I hate having 1 not like the others.
Why would you *want* them to wear a starfleet uniform?!?!? Have you seen what they wear?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-11-2011, 03:11 PM
I know what you're saying, and for me it's all or nothing. I want them all in matching uniforms. Either have her wear a Starfleet uniform, or have all my boffs (all female anyway), wear Orion metal bikini's.