Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11 been there....
10-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Im afraid you have a terminal case of

`onemorethingitis` which apparently was quite prevalent in pre-warp times.

they never did find a cure...

sigh
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
10-12-2011, 06:59 AM
I believe there is a pill for that, Mustrum.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
10-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I'm thinking of letting her continue her career somewhere else. I just realized EVERYONE has that as their first BOff. I'm wanting to create a better bridge crew anyway.
Not everyone! I usually take the Vulcan Sci. What, he's a cutie, and it's good to get a medic early on I say!

Amusingly, however, a hot tactical Andorian woman I got later is still my XO. There must be something about them...

Ahem, anyway. I do that too. I'm quite fond of both my captain and ship (also that wonderful little defiant-r), so I tend to kind of space out taking pictures or doing nifty maneuvers (power slides, for instance, or hitting evasive maneuvers and then stopping and turning after a short distance to spin in place).

I don't think there's a cure. D:
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
10-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viquey View Post
Not everyone! I usually take the Vulcan Sci. What, he's a cutie, and it's good to get a medic early on I say!

Amusingly, however, a hot tactical Andorian woman I got later is still my XO. There must be something about them...
Must be the blue skin.


Quote:
I'm thinking of letting her continue her career somewhere else. I just realized EVERYONE has that as their first BOff. I'm wanting to create a better bridge crew anyway.
Hmm. I think I actually did not take her on one character.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
10-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I'm thinking of letting her continue her career somewhere else. I just realized EVERYONE has that as their first BOff. I'm wanting to create a better bridge crew anyway.
I only got her for my first BOff once. I'm more concerned with science and engineering powers than tactical. I tend to go with the officer that has skills that best fit my tactical strategy for each character.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
10-29-2011, 09:53 PM
I like to drift Drozana when I wait for a PvP queue. I don't undrstand this urge l have to intercept, charge and circle other player ships.

Perhaps we should start a "Turn and Drift Anonymous" help group?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
10-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
I like to drift Drozana when I wait for a PvP queue. I don't undrstand this urge l have to intercept, charge and circle other player ships.

Perhaps we should start a "Turn and Drift Anonymous" help group?
Maybe. I've been sober for a few days now. The Advanced Escort of my Tribble char is not as inviting...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
10-30-2011, 05:23 AM
Being Klingon when I get those moods I head around to the day side of Qo'nos where no one hangs out and I can just zip around at maximim impulse for a little bit showing off the marvelous agility of a Klingon ship to myself.

Another favored spot is near the Badlands north of cardassia. We KDF can't actually enter the system without a mission, but we can hang out in the nebula evveft area.. Its a nice place to geta good look at your ship in some decent lighting and snapping some spectacular screen shots. And of course we have the three Nebula in our home sector we can cruise into
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.