Lt. Commander
# 11
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I can confirm this. I've seen Romulan HY plasma torps do the same thing. They start moving towards me, then veer off and target another Romulan ship. No scramble sensors or anything. Very odd.

Z
noticed is quite prolifically in one of the Borg Red Alerts. My tricobalt would ignore my target and go after random borg probes or even plasma torpedos if they were closer.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-12-2011, 09:24 PM
I was doing a ground mission the other day where I thought I watched 2 groups of klingons attacking each other.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-12-2011, 09:49 PM
The only odd thing I noticed was doing a Borg Red Alert and while fighting the Vger ship it suddenly went from around 2% health to around 60% health... the regen probes are not supposed to heal it THAT fast.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I too have been having the same issue been not much of a trouble for me in space the mogai and galor just live longer than the rest but they endu up getting pasted and i was wondering about that plasma torp wizzing past my ships hull and pasting the romie ship. I would also like to add i have seen enemy ground NPCs turn on each other and kill themselves (occured on task force hippocrates for me) saved me some trouble of opening up on them.