Lt. Commander
EDIT: forgot to mention; this only happens with Torp Launcher set to autofire.

if you activate Torpedo Spread 1 while your target is NOT in your launcher's firing arc, and then when you "come around" and have your target in your launcher's firing arc, your launcher does not fire but still goes into a new cooldown UNLESS a secondary, non-targetted NPC flies within your launcher's firing arc, then your launcher will not only fire, but fire a spread at max number of available targets.

whew.

don't know if this a known issue that's also happening on live servers . . . don't have any characters with Torp Spread on Holodeck server.

but there ya go.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks. Now I know why this happens to me on Holodeck all the time. I won't be activating Spread after a strafe, and then coming about to fire anymore... until this is fixed anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 04:00 AM
this is happening to me also, even without it set to auto-fire.

tried to submit a ticket, but it timed out, sadly.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Similar happens to High yield now and then.

Some glitch is in the Torpedos all the way currently... It happens VERY often to me that I approach a targert, want to fire weapons and the Torpedo launcher just drops into a cooldown (with the High Yield/spread I activatet before still running)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2011, 05:13 AM
which sucks, because like most people, you set up your torpedo attack so you'll get your cooldown to be almost nothing by the time your first salvo fires.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-13-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm not absolutely sure but that extra 10 second cooldown seems to happen with other skills too. At least it definitely does with torpedos.
Lt. Commander
# 7 tops
10-13-2011, 05:35 AM
I have tried torps set ot autofire and found it works better if dont, wait for the shield to fall and then fire.