Lt. Commander
# 11
10-12-2011, 02:32 AM
You're right, Otha is broken that way. If you can't get friends or fleetmates to help you, look me up in game. I usually keep all my characters in Otha or just outside the system.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Foul play is met with foul play.
10-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I'll keep this short....

Timeline of this issue:

Event 1: OP goes to Otha with a 5-6 man team intent on farming purples and bullying others out of the system.

Event 2: Poster of this reply wipes the entire team a few times and logs off.

Event 3: Poster of this reply logs back on to find his fleet mate being spawn camped and also gets spawn camped by the OP and his team.

Event 4: OP and his 5 man team spawn camp us for 15 minutes and makes the remark " Do not shoot my fleet members" and continues with the spawn camping.

Event 5: Poster of this reply and his fleet member break through the spawn camp and wipe the OP's team and proceeds to do so for several hours.

Event 6: OP reports us and takes to the forum about exploits and injustices...( that happen) every time his fleet is attacked for farming Otha and spawn camping.

End result? OP and his 5 man team ( which consists of two Tacticals, Two Engineers, and a Medic) get rolled every time they step foot on Otha.

Why?

Otha is a open pvp arena
Otha is not your private farming ground.
When you camp someone..expect to be shot.
When you camp someone..expect their fleet to shoot you.
More importantly....

Do not try to camp and bully folks that are in a GROUND PVP FLEET. You'll just flame when our two man team rolls your five man team.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Hehe well said TerrorBee
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1374 View Post
hello I would like to submit a problem with two people found when you do the missions on otha, they are federal, like us, but they are a bug or a cheat enemies, they see us and although we clocked we do not.
beyond that lurk in the place where we are reborn, so as to give us the possibility nn 'to conclude the mission.
these people do not give as well as being unfair to the players to do missions, and above all are buggy since they are federal and are enemies to the feds.
I ask you and the GM of the game if these people can be punished in some way.
I await a response from GM in the game.
How's being 150m(!) away from the spawn point and killing you lot spawncamping?There were 5 of you and 2 of us....is it our fault that we could kill all of you with a couple of Pulse Wave shots?
And as I remember correctly....we let you be when we were there a day later to 'farm a certain someone for accolades'....'just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorBee
Do not try to camp and bully folks that are in a GROUND PVP FLEET. You'll just flame when our two man team rolls your five man team.
This was worth Reading this thread for.....
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-13-2011, 09:07 AM
I explained again the problem.
not 'federal right that can drive federal.
noe and 'fair that new players coming into the game just can not get a chance' to do the mission because otha 'are always killed.
and as for PVP in space, if the fleet is not too strong at least give the option 'other players know the game and learn to defend themselves, will not go' no, no, people will play 'more'.....
seems fair?
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-13-2011, 09:20 AM
n of ticket 1.210.503 on 7 october 2011

I opened the tickets because, while I was playing in the ground to otha, I have seen many players that change the status of their pg. They change their status from the federal side to the Klingon faction.
I did some screenshots of a player who exploited the bug.
I wrote to him in the chat area that I would use the screens to open tickets.
He told me that the cryptic know the bug and he did not care that I would have complained it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1374 View Post
I explained again the problem.
not 'federal right that can drive federal.
noe and 'fair that new players coming into the game just can not get a chance' to do the mission because otha 'are always killed.
and as for PVP in space, if the fleet is not too strong at least give the option 'other players know the game and learn to defend themselves, will not go' no, no, people will play 'more'.....
seems fair?
was that english?

I'm sorry you feel bullied, but otha is not YOUR own playground that you can farm purples on, all ground pvpers go there and like everyone else said, its a PVP zone PVP = Player verses Player and with the klingpns being non exzistant some of us federals as you say (real word is Federation or Starfleet) have found a way to fight each other so we do have someone to fight, so as it being a WAR ZONE do expect to fight when you beam down, as for not knowing how to play...most of us grounders will and have tought others how to fight so if you ask i think someone will most likely show you the ropes on ground combat, it just takes someone with guts to say "Can you show me how to ground pvp?"
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
How's being 150m(!) away from the spawn point and killing you lot spawncamping?There were 5 of you and 2 of us....is it our fault that we could kill all of you with a couple of Pulse Wave shots?
And as I remember correctly....we let you be when we were there a day later to 'farm a certain someone for accolades'....'just saying...
Funny part is 5 of you had to spawn camp to get that accolade. So you should feel great pride the way you earned it. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 20 Response to PVP Ground
10-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Shaila, my buddy Joker was not saying he needed help he was stating in the earlier thread that the game was bugged and you took advantage of that.
Closed Thread