Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I noticed today, after I finished an "Aid the Planet" mission I could get a new Doff from their world.
If thats how it suppose to be, I'm quite happy with it and can gladly be denied an item.

//Freeman
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Well I've not gotten doffs from doing aid the planet, but ya that might be worth giving up an item for.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Add me to the list of people who ALSO hope this is a bug. There was a reason people enjoyed seeing "Aid the Planet"; and in all honestty most of the time you got back an item worthe less in EC then what you traded in commodities; but often it was a item you coyuld use on your ship or eqwuip for ground.

If this is the new WAI version of "Aid the Planet" missions (IE they just became another new EC sink, which the game does need); I think it's a VERY negative change. You guys can definitely add new EC sinks without removing something that was 'Trek like"; IE interstellar trading with species on a small scale.

"Aid the Planet" missions were also a rare pop to start with. I really don't see the pre-F2P version of them as "Economy- breaking".
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman79 View Post
I noticed today, after I finished an "Aid the Planet" mission I could get a new Doff from their world.
If thats how it suppose to be, I'm quite happy with it and can gladly be denied an item.

//Freeman
I think you leveled in the Diplomatic Tier. When you hit the next one, you get the accolade and title, the transwarp, and that Kilra.. Caitian contacts you to get a new diplomatic doff. For Tier 1 a green, for Tier 2 a blue and for Tier 3 a purply.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post
I think you leveled in the Diplomatic Tier. When you hit the next one, you get the accolade and title, the transwarp, and that Kilra.. Caitian contacts you to get a new diplomatic doff. For Tier 1 a green, for Tier 2 a blue and for Tier 3 a purply.
Yeah, that happened to me. Still getting nothing for the actual mission bar the xp, sadly.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post

Yeah, confirmed, as I didnt get any reward or items for the last aid the planet I guess I must have leveled in diplomacy at the same time.

However, be able to choose a doff or something else from the planet you just helped seems like a justified substitute. imo ofc
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
So far I haven't received any rewards for doing any relief missions with exception of diplomacy points.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
I've completed a few of the "Aid the Planets and I no longer get the "Gift of Appreciation" that use to be given at the end. Are we still suppose to get them or have they been removed?
I think this is supposed to be a box of dilithium ore now, but the system is not in place yet.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello,
I hope its a bug too.
Its would be ok if in the box can be an item , dilithum ore or maybe even a Duty Officer.
But the box should be keep and the item.
As far i remember the Box was implanted a year ago to reward the people to give away the "Resources" and help them.

So Pleace put back in the Box (looking with dog puffy eyes)

Greetings and have a nice day