Lt. Commander
# 1 Attache Doff Not Rewarded
10-04-2011, 03:41 PM
After getting the final 10 Diplomacy XP towards the Attache level during the Patrol the Tennebia Sector series in the mission related to the Icari system, I was contacted by Lt. Ferra, who asked me to select a new Doff and presented me with 6 to chose from. They were all the same, Green Quality, with a chance to reduce enemy turn rate by 40 for 5 seconds. I selected the Orion Female.

However, after completing that, I am unable to locate the Doff in my inventory or active or reserve roster. Not sure that it was every awarded.

I tried also to submit a bug report in game, however was getting error message about timing out to the report server? Not sure what that is.
Lt. Commander
Sorry for the errant report.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Could not select a reward.
10-04-2011, 06:01 PM
When I hit Attache, the store interface wouldn't let me select a DOff, and now it appears I've forever lost this opportunity...am I missing something?

Sorry, that was on Tribble, not Redshirt.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-04-2011, 07:52 PM
There seems to be problems with all the commendation rewards. The tooltips don't work right, and if for any reason the reward fail, it's lost.

I think Heretic said they're going to make a physical NPC on earth space dock that handles all that the way the ambassador does for the existing diplomacy boff, so if you mess up the remote contact you can do it in person.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-06-2011, 06:04 AM
I have this problem
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
I accidentally hit "cancel" when Ferra popped up for me after triggering the first Diplomacy DOFF reward, and then realized I couldn't contact the NPC again to cash in the DOFF. Later when he popped up again at level 12 to offer me a pack of newbie DOFFs, I was able to access his store and buy the green Klingon-faction DOFF I had been promised. I chose the Orion female and got a Warp Theory Scientist or some such, with the attributes unscrupulous, seductive, and diplomatic. At the next Diplomacy tier, I got a blue Lethean doctor.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-06-2011, 12:01 PM
I was told i did not have room, when i only had the first complement of doffs. Hopefully when i make the next tier of diplomacy i will be allowed both.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Found the problem; it seems they currently can't/don't make DOffs bind on acquire, so they force the issue by having them land in your space or ground duty roster, making them bound; if those are currently full, you get that error. Move a DOff out of the current space/ground duty roster (whichever is relevant for the particular DOff), and you should be able to pick it up.

And yes, Lt. Ferra is in Star Fleet Academy now in case you can't pick up your DOff right away.