Lt. Commander
# 1 Assignments Maurading Broken
10-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Listed as 0/-1. Obiviously way off.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2011, 08:06 PM
My almost T2 Marauding was wiped and shows the same.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 08:33 PM
I have no proof yet, but I think they ramped down the scale of Marauding cxp tiers to mimic Diplomacy. As such, if you had enough to be above the new tier limit, you ended up being shown as maxed out, which gets the 0/-1 designation.

Of course, Cryptic can't seem to figure out how to award missed leveling/tier rewards that occur as a result of patches, so in essence we were all bumped to the cap without receiving our DOFF award tokens.

If BOFF level-based rewards are fixed now (haven't leveled yet to find out), then it's the same way -- if you passed a level while it was broken, you never get that reward. Ever. It's always been like this on Holodeck, too.

Oh, and will they ever add a tier 4 DOFF to choose from for Marauding or Diplomacy? Last I checked before this patch, Diplo tier 4 did not award the BOFF it used to, since the Ambassador was not offering the store option upon conversing with him. Klingon Marauding as a copy-paste job also was lacking a tier 4 reward.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
I have no proof yet, but I think they ramped down the scale of Marauding cxp tiers to mimic Diplomacy. As such, if you had enough to be above the new tier limit, you ended up being shown as maxed out, which gets the 0/-1 designation.

Of course, Cryptic can't seem to figure out how to award missed leveling/tier rewards that occur as a result of patches, so in essence we were all bumped to the cap without receiving our DOFF award tokens.

If BOFF level-based rewards are fixed now (haven't leveled yet to find out), then it's the same way -- if you passed a level while it was broken, you never get that reward. Ever. It's always been like this on Holodeck, too.

Oh, and will they ever add a tier 4 DOFF to choose from for Marauding or Diplomacy? Last I checked before this patch, Diplo tier 4 did not award the BOFF it used to, since the Ambassador was not offering the store option upon conversing with him. Klingon Marauding as a copy-paste job also was lacking a tier 4 reward.
That may be the case, and i am sure they will zero us even though we did the maruader missions and sacrificed who knows how many Doff's. (I honestly lost count) I haven't gotten any of the doff rewards for completing a tier either since the patch prior to this one. The only thing we can hope is they give us all the points we earned or give us back the doff's if they keep track of that stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
Listed as 0/-1. Obiviously way off.
Mine also lists Marauding as 0 / -1

I did a Marauding assignment to see if it would fix that but nope.