Lt. Commander
# 21
10-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Can new officers (obtained within the last 24 hours or so) be highlighted in my roster? It's a bit difficult to find them the bigger the roster gets.
I second this. It would be nice if there was a way to look at your recent DOFF's (say if you open several packs) so you can go through and weed out the ones you have way to many of easier and also identify what is rare and what is what color out of your new DOFF's.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Can new officers (obtained within the last 24 hours or so) be highlighted in my roster? It's a bit difficult to find them the bigger the roster gets.
I agree. Actually, it would be nice if they went to a "waiting to be commissioned" page similar to bridge officers. Then we could thoroughly check them out prior to placing them on our reserve roster.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
We are working on a way to make it clear which of your duty officers is new. It has proven to be a little more complicated than we'd hoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
So how about some more Test C-points? So we can test to see how its working now with this fix, there are alot of people that spent their points on the broken doff packs.
My understanding is there will likely be more coming down the pike.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariston View Post
I agree. Actually, it would be nice if they went to a "waiting to be commissioned" page similar to bridge officers. Then we could thoroughly check them out prior to placing them on our reserve roster.
Check their references?

I am confused about what the reserve roster is... can one exchange DOFF's still on reserve?