Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 131
10-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazKid
getting a KvK or FvK pop is just agony right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
FvK actually seems bugged entirely.
Yea, FvK is bugged: here
Lt. Commander
# 132
10-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Quote:
I have no idea what an SOB/TSI match is supposed to prove. I'm not SOB -- in fact we do the exact same thing to their A team. In this case it only took us about half the time too

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e.../sob_panda.jpg
That wasn't the "a-team" as you put it JOrf fyi and secondly jorf your not that good stop acting like you are. without your team your a nobody imo
Lt. Commander
# 133
10-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Quote:
You have two options, pick only 1:

a) Get everyone to stop using those skills and play by the Opvp standard rules, and people will have no reason to hate on you, and may even begin to respect you.

b) Let anyone do whatever they want, and continue to be hated on. Even one person spamming with your fleet tag is enough to ruin the entire team's reputation.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at you guys needing recognition on the forums to justify playing cheese-free. You shouldnt need any praise for doing the right thing, yet you *still* got it anyways, even from one of my fleetmates, and are still complaining?

Where is Qew's praise from the community for being cheese free for TWO YEARS? No one has *anything* on us because we never break the rules. Same goes for RE. As mentioned, anyone who does break the rules gets kicked. We have received no praise yet we continue to follow the rules. Luckily we don't need praise to keep our integrity as a fleet.

I seriously dont understand you guys. Go in with proper abilities and youll still stomp all the cheese fleets, and on top of that no one can have any excuses except for that you are better and they got stomped on. That's a double win.
Kharn I have been in matches with Tide. He has used the so called banned skills u say you dont use. He claims he was "testing". But dont u test in pvt queues?
Lt. Commander
# 134
10-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Oh Hai Mikey
Lt. Commander
# 135
10-13-2011, 08:12 AM
hi Beiber, just reading ur signature..you in every good fleet but SOB perhaps you should join...
Lt. Commander
# 136
10-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
hi Beiber, just reading ur signature..you in every good fleet but SOB perhaps you should join...
/ponder.

Lt. Commander
# 137
10-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
That wasn't the "a-team" as you put it JOrf fyi and secondly jorf your not that good stop acting like you are. without your team your a nobody imo
Before that match a little SOB birdy told me that was the A-team

But let me guess, the real SOB A-team involves Mikey somehow?

In any case, I didn't mean to insult SOB. I was just replying to a post by Zorena I didn't fully understand in the best way I knew how. No need to get all butthurt.
Lt. Commander
# 138
10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Closing this thread down for two reasons:

1) You're insulting each other. Knock it off.

2) You're insulting people in the thread title.
Closed Thread