Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
10-14-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno

Exploration tours (Explore 3 Delta Volanis systems, etc.) are no longer daily missions.
They can be repeated once every half hour for skill points.
A new daily mission allows you to gain dilithium once per day for completing an exploration tour.
Starfleet officers can acquire this mission from Lieutenant Grall
KDF officers acquire the mission from Lieutenant Atonone.
Completing any exploration tour will finish this mission and reward a stipend of dilithium.
So, even less ways to earn dilithium per day?

What is the point of this with the refining limit?
Lt. Commander
# 82
10-14-2011, 05:39 AM
Id rather the explores had a lower reward, say 480 dilithium, but be repeatable every 1/2 hour as before and get dlithium every time.

Yes, technically you would have to do three explore missions to match the one daily, but at least if someone wants to level by explores, they can do so knowing they get properly rewarded for doing it..

Just and idea
Lt. Commander
# 83
10-14-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
If that's in the build they just released, it should be in the patch notes, no? It was a fairly major issue.
I had not issues with it before. It ranked me up before I spent my skill points and I bought a c-store ship just cause and while it did not complete they quest it did not bug either.
Lt. Commander
# 84
10-14-2011, 09:48 AM
There's still something I don't understand. If Dilithium Ore is useless in and of itself therefore must be refined before using it and a daily limit has been placed on how much you can refine, why is it necessary to throttle the amount of dilithium ore we can acquire? It's not like we can use it for anything until it is refined and you have already limited the refining. It makes no sense.
Lt. Commander
# 85
10-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
We're aware that purchasing a C-Store ship does not satisfy the promotion mission. It's something we'll clean up, but it will be a little while.
Please, sir...much sooner than later, please.
Lt. Commander
# 86
10-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeforce
There's still something I don't understand. If Dilithium Ore is useless in and of itself therefore must be refined before using it and a daily limit has been placed on how much you can refine, why is it necessary to throttle the amount of dilithium ore we can acquire? It's not like we can use it for anything until it is refined and you have already limited the refining. It makes no sense.
it isn't technically throttled, unless you're talking about just the dailies. you could make a killing in the events, for instance.
Lt. Commander
# 87
10-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothfulDragoon View Post
So, has anyone been to the shipyard at ESD and seen if the powers on the Galaxy-X have been changed to consoles, like the Intrepid and Galaxy Refit??? I won't be home from work for about another good 8 hours, and the suspense is killing me!

The ship vendor at ESD seems to have the updated console information...they haven't really updated the C-store text. That's how I broke the news about the Galaxy Refit's science console slot yesterday. Anyone want to return the favor?
Looks like they are nerfing the dreadnaught cruiser man. check my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 88
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
So the desire here is to have a set of repeatable XP missions per star cluster AND a set of daily dilithium missions per star cluster?

Anything else? Your own moon right next to the one Quark retired on

/jk, I'll bring it up to content and see what they say.
A easy way to fix this might be to allow either...

A) Let all explore dailies from your level down count for dilithium. (IE if your are commander or VA you can explore all the clusters once a day for dilithium)

or

B) Leave all sectors open to explore for dailies for dilithium but limit how many times you can collect from them (IE 3 or 5 explore dailies at VA give you dilithium the rest the usual skill points and EC)

That way no one needs to create anything new.
Lt. Commander
# 89
10-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111010b.4

General:
  • The Defiant Retrofit and Galaxy X are now in the C-Store.
Where is the Galaxy X again inside the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 90
10-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Nice job on the reskinned Assignment UI, but honestly I prefer the old Order by Time to Completion, rather than what Commendation they offered. An option to toggle this would be awesome. Also, I find the Assignment Log rather underwhelming at best, and a needless confusion and scrolling page aggravation at worst. Rather than having a buggy Completed Assignments or an Assignment Log, how about an individual Doff Assignment Record, so we can see which Doffs we use the most and more importantly, which ones we use the least for the purposes of Relocating and Resettling. Naturally, you might have to re-process the twins and triplets.