Lt. Commander
# 31
09-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
When I first saw Venture and reflected on Odyssey, I thought to myself fleet of 2409.
This. Oh, so very this.

I love the style. <3
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Yeah, these new designs look very very good. I wish more of these ships could be attainable for free, I feel like im being nickle and dimed to death....and maybe more so when it goes F2P. Hopefully I can at least get the New Enterprise for free, with just a 15 buck subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm very disappointed that they stopped before making variants for all the "main" starship types due to the "extra" types like the Excelsior and the Nebula. I want there to be "Fleet of 2409" versions of ALL the primary starship types, even if they don't all come in the form of a tier x.1 ship with console or other nifty trinket. I'd say "I'll even design them myself if I have to", but then there are those ever pesky "you can't gift ideas to companies" laws...

P.S. What about that Venture Class Nebula variant? I hope CaptLogan will have some free time sometime soon to be able to work on that. I'd love to see how it turns out.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
I'm very disappointed that they stopped before making variants for all the "main" starship types due to the "extra" types like the Excelsior and the Nebula. I want there to be "Fleet of 2409" versions of ALL the primary starship types, even if they don't all come in the form of a tier x.1 ship with console or other nifty trinket. I'd say "I'll even design them myself if I have to", but then there are those ever pesky "you can't gift ideas to companies" laws...

P.S. What about that Venture Class Nebula variant? I hope CaptLogan will have some free time sometime soon to be able to work on that. I'd love to see how it turns out.
A Venture Nebula variant would be sweet indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-14-2011, 04:34 PM
edited: nevermind
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-15-2011, 06:09 AM
Venture and Odyssey are beautifull ships.

With a bit of luck, they will be the "base desing" for many incoming ships, but, I not sure about re-update all old ships some ships, can be downgrade... old heavy cruisers, now are only light cruisers on auxiliary roles. Light cruisers become frigates... old frigates.

Maybe we can use both concepts. New ships on any classes, and old ships, downgraded (excelsior non refit class, maybe are more close tier 2 ships that tier 3). Of course, to mantain "playerability" that downgraded ships must lost brige officer post, or maybe, dont touch anything and give a bit more to new classes (allow to one brige officer use a up level skill or giving the ship a new bridge offficer of low level).

It is a simple comment.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-15-2011, 08:11 AM
So far all the "Fleet of 2409" ships have been pretty nice and have fit well with the style... except, IMO, the Bellerophon. I love it regardless, but I think it's backpedaling into the overly layered.

Also disappointed we aren't getting Cheyenne or Golf Ball... er, Olympic, 2409 variants.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Do you think they will make one for the sovereign class?