Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
has anyone ever considered doing separate threads for each of the ships?

I'm just thinking that it would be more effective if, we could feedback with the devs in a more organized and easy to update manner, for each individual ship. it will let them find a specific ship, see its posted issues, and maybe make a list to fix them with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1502
10-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsquad_ace View Post
has anyone ever considered doing separate threads for each of the ships?

I'm just thinking that it would be more effective if, we could feedback with the devs in a more organized and easy to update manner, for each individual ship. it will let them find a specific ship, see its posted issues, and maybe make a list to fix them with.
Well some people already started making ships threads on this formn and on the shipyard but ya it would be more easier if the devs made an all out ship thread which we can discuss about each ship in there own threads.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1503
10-16-2011, 06:27 AM
if someone would help us make the threads individually, I would help petition the devs to sticky them for us.

I would also offer my help with the late 23rd century ones, I'm fond of those, as I was actually in TWOK the movie as an extra. I was in the red shirt scenes dyeing in a hallway, I'm the guy blown up and set on fire, during the nebula battle if you wanna check my work. blink and you will miss me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1504
10-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsquad_ace View Post
if someone would help us make the threads individually, I would help petition the devs to sticky them for us.

I would also offer my help with the late 23rd century ones, I'm fond of those, as I was actually in TWOK the movie as an extra. I was in the red shirt scenes dyeing in a hallway, I'm the guy blown up and set on fire, during the nebula battle if you wanna check my work. blink and you will miss me.
Well might as well ask the devs instead to to stick the ship posts that have been made already and maybe change the title.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1505
10-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
TYVM

If only I'd predicted larger space requirements and reserved more threads on the first page. :p
You're welcome.

And yes, I was myself considering remaking the thread entirely back then as well.. To reserve at least six posts or something.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1506
10-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Bear in mind that this thread existed many moons before the Art of Star Trek Online sub-forum was made available. We were lucky enough to see Angelsilhouette's thread get stickied in here to keep discussion going about the starship models. Clearly, a hot topic year round. See the post numbers for the thread? I don't think that anyone would be upset if a new thread pertaining to specific starships appear in addition to this one? For example, we see newer players discussing Excelsior in more detail in another thread this week. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1507
10-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
Bear in mind that this thread existed many moons before the Art of Star Trek Online sub-forum was made available. We were lucky enough to see Angelsilhouette's thread get stickied in here to keep discussion going about the starship models. Clearly, a hot topic year round. See the post numbers for the thread? I don't think that anyone would be upset if a new thread pertaining to specific starships appear in addition to this one? For example, we see newer players discussing Excelsior in more detail in another thread this week. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. There were many times when I had considered creating several ship specific, and even tier specific threads; however, I felt rather lucky to get this thread stickied, so I didn't want to push my luck trying to pester the devs to sticky over a dozen threads for individual ships.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1508
10-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Now that the Sao-Paulo class escort has been revealed and the new Pulse Cannons are buzzing about... I have a question for Logan or someone else.

The original argument against a canon Defiant-class was the Polygon, Triangle, Circle, Octagon, Square, Rectangle, etc (or whatever they call it) count.

The Sao Paulo obviously has a lot more detail than a canon Defiant would have. So I'm assuming that the artifact count is now a moot point. Can we get an ETA for a canon Defiant?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1509
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Now that the Sao-Paulo class escort has been revealed and the new Pulse Cannons are buzzing about... I have a question for Logan or someone else.

The original argument against a canon Defiant-class was the Polygon, Triangle, Circle, Octagon, Square, Rectangle, etc (or whatever they call it) count.

The Sao Paulo obviously has a lot more detail than a canon Defiant would have. So I'm assuming that the artifact count is now a moot point. Can we get an ETA for a canon Defiant?
best to ask in the sto formn under "want to see what......" caplogan pops in time to time in there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1510
10-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
best to ask in the sto formn under "want to see what......" caplogan pops in time to time in there.
The good Cap't is know to pop in here as well.

peter
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:49 AM.