Lt. Commander
# 21
10-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Don't say wipe server. With our luck with cryptic they mess up and wipe the wrong one
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Quinnell
I'm not sure comments like that are going to accomplish anything. Cryptic has screwed us over before, but they're hardly "crap."

Name calling and insults serve no purpose. If you're unhappy, then constructively post in another thread what you're unhappy with
Why? Being polite, pointing things out & begging for customer service hasn't worked, so why bother? I feel ripped off by these jokers & don't care how much I insult them, or how much it bothers you for that matter. Don't quote me again.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-16-2011, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
Why? Being polite, pointing things out & begging for customer service hasn't worked, so why bother? I feel ripped off by these jokers & don't care how much I insult them, or how much it bothers you for that matter. Don't quote me again.
or what...
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averzaath View Post
or what...
i think i'll soil myself, that's what.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Quinnell
I'm not sure comments like that are going to accomplish anything. Cryptic has screwed us over before, but they're hardly "crap."

Name calling and insults serve no purpose. If you're unhappy, then constructively post in another thread what you're unhappy with
I have to agree.
While i find that Cryptic Studios management and leadership are lying to us, trying to cheat us and screw us over, the people working on actually making the game don't.
They just work there and people like Gozer, CapnLogan and Heretic are doing a fantastic job.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
i think i'll soil myself, that's what.
DEPENDS can be Your Friend too...
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
DEPENDS can be Your Friend too...
No, no, no... I prefer Serenity
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Jävla skitspel är vad det har blivit!

Well i wouldn´t be proud of working at cryptic even if i wasn´t in the deciding postition...but i guess you want to keep your job in theese hard times.
But seriously, we obviously are complaining about the game as a whole and the people that makes the calls.
But i do have to wonder if the ordinary staff doesn´t hold one or two programmers that aren´t..that competent. That or they don´t have a testing group/quality check AT ALL!!

And i am so tired about personal remarks and rudeness against people that has a view or a question about the game itself!! So sad to see that the world have so many people that have to push people down to feel good about themselves! Not to mention all the rude people ingame!
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Toons from test should never go to live. As far as I know you are never gonna get it... This transfer.. (Oooohhh.. Bop)

Lt. Commander
# 30
10-16-2011, 10:33 AM
I don´t understand why they never should go live? I think that it would, if you level you char up to VA, be a nice reward for playing them and doing the testing work for cryptic!
Closed Thread