Lt. Commander
Say that I have 20 Large Shield Charges in a single stack. And I want to break them up into 5 apiece for my away team. (Let's say for the sake of argument that I have 5-10 of my own, the 20 are for the rest of the team.)

How the heck do I do that? I can't figure it out. I know this must be a stupid question. But I can't get an answer any other way.

Is it REALLY set up in such a stupid fashion that you have to buy ONLY 5 from the vendor, set them up on the individual Officer, then go back to the vendor and buy 5 more? I mean, it CAN'T be THAT broken, can it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariny
Say that I have 20 Large Shield Charges in a single stack. And I want to break them up into 5 apiece for my away team. (Let's say for the sake of argument that I have 5-10 of my own, the 20 are for the rest of the team.)

How the heck do I do that? I can't figure it out. I know this must be a stupid question. But I can't get an answer any other way.

Is it REALLY set up in such a stupid fashion that you have to buy ONLY 5 from the vendor, set them up on the individual Officer, then go back to the vendor and buy 5 more? I mean, it CAN'T be THAT broken, can it?
Ctrl + click and drag separates stacks. Holding the Ctrl key also auto-confirms discarding items and auto-confirms buying items, though for buying it only gives you one item, not a stack.

Z