Lt. Commander
# 111
10-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
Ah, who started this thread? Ensign-Swenson did. That gives him the right to decide what is & what is not off topic. Why don't you read his posts before you go accusing me of anything & I will "rant" all I want to weather you like it or not. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Think you misquoted someone else. I never accused you or anyone else of being off-topic.
I suspect he's responding to me, since I off-handedly dismissed half of his post as an off-topic rant.

I won't press the issue of what's on- or off-topic, but I find it interesting that he didn't bother to answer the question I asked, i.e., whether the bugginess of Holodeck is actually a justification for introducing more bugginess via Tribble->Holodeck character transfers.

And hey, if y'all want to turn this into a b***h-fest about Cryptic, as opposed to a query and/or request for a feature, I won't stop ya. :p
Lt. Commander
# 112
10-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes we still got this thread! I love it when one can ventilate ones views you see.
IF THATS NOT TO SOMEONES LIKING_ DON`T READ IN THIS THREAD hahah
Lt. Commander
# 113
10-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_collective View Post
I wonder if Cryptic is aware that Sony had a small dev team on The Matrix Online, and they managed to model an entire city, with proper scale, and actually stick to Matrix canon.
1) SOE didn't make MxO; they just purchased it from Warner Bros. after the company that did make it failed to attract enough of a playerbase.

2) The SOE team didn't do much with the game; and it showed.

3) How well is MxO doing these days? Oh yeah, shutdown on 7/31/2009.
^^^
Not a great example to use.
Lt. Commander
# 114
10-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commander_ricochet View Post
Yes we still got this thread! I love it when one can ventilate ones views you see.
IF THATS NOT TO SOMEONES LIKING_ DON`T READ IN THIS THREAD hahah
You've said this twice now. Is that a forum glitch, or deliberate?
Lt. Commander
# 115
10-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Think you misquoted someone else. I never accused you or anyone else of being off-topic.

But in any case, with all the flames going on in this thread, it's just a matter of time before it gets closed down. Hopefully, you'll get your answer then. And I really do hope the question gets an official answer. If it doesn't, someone will just start up another thread, and rinse/repeat.
You are quite right & I most sincerely apologize.
Lt. Commander
# 116
10-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolikos
I suspect he's responding to me, since I off-handedly dismissed half of his post as an off-topic rant.

I won't press the issue of what's on- or off-topic, but I find it interesting that he didn't bother to answer the question I asked, i.e., whether the bugginess of Holodeck is actually a justification for introducing more bugginess via Tribble->Holodeck character transfers.

And hey, if y'all want to turn this into a b***h-fest about Cryptic, as opposed to a query and/or request for a feature, I won't stop ya. :p
You are correct, I meant to respond to you. I already stated that I don't have to have my tribble toon transfered to the holodeck, if not, as I said before, se la vie. But after doing Cryptic a FAVOR by creating & playing the toons from scratch I would not appreciate them deleting the toons, even though they have the right to do so. I don't have to like it. And I really don't care what the Opinion Gestapo think of that, I live in a country where I am free to speak my mind.
Lt. Commander
# 117
10-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Thread closed for obvious reasons.
Closed Thread