Lt. Commander
# 11
10-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkaczs View Post
yeah we have a few people in the fleet that love to pvp and they will get there chance to shine.
Turning down a cross section of the most elite players in the game for some random guys who hardly know the first thing about PvP would be a huge mistake. It's your podcast though, and you're free to do what you want with it. Just be aware that if you want to keep things "In the family" we'll probably just start our own podcast. Any kind of serious PvPer will only pay attention to us. The RPers and PvErs who need help the most will of course listen to yours, and no offense, but judging from the way I've seen non or 'casual' PvPers go about these things in the past you're more likely to be doing harm than good. The last thing PvP in this game needs is for the skill gap (chasm?) to continue growing. If we can work together -- combine our strength of wisdom and knowledge with your strength of visibility and mind-share -- I think we could do a lot of good for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
and awesome theory crafters (Hurleybird)
Heh, thanks Criag. I feel like I just won silver at the Special Olympics! :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-18-2011, 07:26 AM
What the sad jorf panda above meant is that it would be cool if the pvp round table would include other folks not in the JF fleet, much like the people chris and jeremy had on for the foundry files. You'd have insights on some of the different tactics and viewpoints you might not have had, because I think you guys mostly fly federation. It's a little different mindset in klingon pvp, and even the different fed fleets flying around have different strats.

Russell's actually on my friend's list, so if you guys want a friendly match or just talk about pvp, the pandas would be delighted.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
for the record...we do plan on doing a occasional segment on pvp.
Excellent, I will plan to listen more than occassionally then.