Lt. Commander
I deleted my Miranda starter ship when I was new to the game, and unfortunately it's the one ship I can't purchase anywhere.

I like collecting ships and fly all of them, not just tier-cap ships. I'm sure many other people are the same.

Please add it to the spacedock vendor - the ships are already in the game obviously so hopefully this can be done pretty easily.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
I deleted my Miranda starter ship when I was new to the game, and unfortunately it's the one ship I can't purchase anywhere.

I like collecting ships and fly all of them, not just tier-cap ships. I'm sure many other people are the same.

Please add it to the spacedock vendor - the ships are already in the game obviously so hopefully this can be done pretty easily.
Well I personally don't see why not. I wouldn't jump at the chance, but as a collector I might buy one....
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Being unable to repurchase is only thing keeping me from discarding mine to get shuttle needed for a mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-17-2011, 12:30 AM
The nostalgic nature of the light cruisers would be more than enough for many of us to end up buying it due to past deletion of them. Worth some consideration I think...
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-17-2011, 05:06 AM
But there need to be a safe guard for the starter ships cause when i was playing for the first time i accidently
decommissioned my started and i had to buy the bloody Runabout
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJames11 View Post
But there need to be a safe guard for the starter ships cause when i was playing for the first time i accidently
Nice going.. lol. I bet leveling sucked after that :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
That sounds like a terribly difficult way to level.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Dont really get how that can happen since you cant dismiss an equiped ship.. and at starter level you have just either the Miranda or other starter ships that can serve the same purpose.
Well... only way is the shutle from the vault but that mission is now just available way at the end of commander so that cant happen any more.

Stil... I agree it shuold be reclaimable. I kept it on all my 6 Fed VAs just because I like the ship and have the desperate hope that SOME TIME low tier ships become usefull in some way again...
Lt. Commander
# 9 /signed
10-18-2011, 11:05 AM
There's no reason to disallow the purchase of a T1 ship. If you have one, you can't buy another so there's no chance of a newbie making a mistake.