Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
10-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
I hate time travel....the future is the past, the past is the present, the present is the future. It all gives me a big headache!
Yeah then also the past could be an alternate reality, the present could be the alternate future for an alternate past, and the future could the alternate present for primes past.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
Luuuuke i am my own father!
ROFL

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Yeah then also the past could be an alternate reality, the present could be the alternate future for an alternate past, and the future could the alternate present for primes past.
Damn I need a coctail after that.
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-18-2011, 07:25 PM
i just dont understand back to the future part 2, biff takes the book back in time and was still able to return to doc and mvfly even though he altered histroy at that point but yet doc and mcflycouldnt go to that future because the past was changed.... -head hurts-
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i just dont understand back to the future part 2, biff takes the book back in time and was still able to return to doc and mvfly even though he altered histroy at that point but yet doc and mcflycouldnt go to that future because the past was changed.... -head hurts-
Here, have a coctail....Absolute/Pink Lemonade. They're quite tasty and relieve time travel headaches!
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
You're surprised? This game caters to people that thought Voyager was good.

No, but this game sure does.
This game should cater to the DS9 fans. I thought it was great that the defiant got shot down on its first mission :-p.