Lt. Commander
# 51
10-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
It's back up, but still no T4 bop... Tres annoying. Might just buy a raptor and be done with it...
I'm just gonna keep slowly leveling via DOFF missions in my T3 BoP. And blowing up a lot when I try to do some missions. I hope they fix this bug soon, its a bit of a hurdle to playing a science captain that doesn't want to fly cruisers or raptors.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM
At least the new blog post showed us what they were doing this morning...
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
the cure space when u go in turn your game volume down to 0 it wont crash then
No, that was the solution before the patch. Now, after the stability patch, it crashes whether the sound is on or not. I even disbled my soundcard and it still CTD'd.
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
No, that was the solution before the patch. Now, after the stability patch, it crashes whether the sound is on or not. I even disbled my soundcard and it still CTD'd.
Lovely, will be avoiding these until at least the Thursday patch then it would seem (if it is fixed then).
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Quick comment, but I hope you create different icons for the different consoles, since it's confusing to have the same icon for the cloak and antimatter spread.
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-19-2011, 12:37 AM
I wise they had fixed the Trade Assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-19-2011, 02:00 AM
If the economy is so important to this testing phase perhaps they should have fast tracked the money as well as the xp. On an average trip to VA on the main server I accumulate app. 2 million EC. Hitting VA during this test I had around 200k. I would say any information they are gathering about the economy during this test is misleading at best, disasterously off base is more likely.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-19-2011, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynerunner View Post
If the economy is so important to this testing phase perhaps they should have fast tracked the money as well as the xp. On an average trip to VA on the main server I accumulate app. 2 million EC. Hitting VA during this test I had around 200k. I would say any information they are gathering about the economy during this test is misleading at best, disasterously off base is more likely.
a legitimate gripe, however if that's the case the data should flush that out, and it would be thrown off by people taking advantage of an exploit to get more EC. I agree the EC does seem more rare in this test, I've only got about 1.2 Million on the character that I leveled up to VA, whereas on the character I ported I had about 4.5 I think this can also be attributed to a lot of players just starting out, therefore the value of items on the exchange is much lower. Supply and demand, you know?
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-19-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynerunner View Post
The equipment of every new ship is worth zero now.
DOFF system requires commodities or EC for some assignments.

And they intended for a lower EC influx to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-19-2011, 07:45 AM
And still no Vor'kang nor the new K'tinga in the Cstore...
You can still see the Vor'kang when you're at the requisitions officer, but you can't buy it.
Can't see it in the cstore unless you talk to him.
Thought you wanted me to start a new guy so you could see what I like to buy...?